Hiking & Walking Trails in Englee

Located on the northern headland of Canada Bay, this traditional fishing village was popular with the French in the mid-1800's. The first local school was erected in 1900 and served 25 pupils. The town was incorporated the year before Confederation.




Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use