Hiking & Walking Trails in Point Leamington

This scenic community began as South West Arm, New Bay. In the 1870's, Joseph William Philips operated a saw mill at a point on the southwest side of the harbour. He renamed the area after his only son, George Leamington Philips. By 1911, the new name was officially Point Leamington

Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use