Hiking & Walking Trails in Port Saunders

Captain James Cook named this settlement for Sir Charles Saunders in 1754. It is believed that a man named House was the first to permanently settle here. The first census, taken in 1874 reported eight residents.




Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use