Bleak House Museum

Built around 1816 for John Slade of Poole England. This was the principal house of fish merchant Henry Earle from 1897-1967. Restored with many original items.

Season: June 29 - Sept 6, 10am-7pm

Location: North Shore Road, Fogo

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 57
Fogo, NL, A0G 2B0

Telephone: 709-266-2237

Fax: 709-266-2972

Off Season Telephone: 709-266-2487

Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use