The Lester-Garland House/Wessex Learning Centre

Reconstructed Georgian brick house rebuilt to 1819-1820 period on the site of the Lester home (1764-1766), the first brick house built in Newfoundland. Now a museum and learning house.

Season: June 16 - Sept 14 10am-1pm and 2pm-5:30pm
Off Season and other times by appointment

Location: West Street, Trinity

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 8
Trinity, NL, A0C 2S0

Telephone: 709-464-3599

Fax: 709-464-3706

Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use