North East Church Museum

A former United Church built in 1868 with hand craved pulpit and Communion Rail. The museum committee is dedicated to the preservation of church history in the area.

Season: Selected Hours, Jul and Aug

Location: 15 Main Street, Twillingate

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 640
Twillingate, NL, A0G 3M0

Telephone: 709-884-2827

Off Season Telephone: 709-884-2294

Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use