St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church

With tall trees as guards, this centenary gothic style church with its Balantine stained glass windows sits atop a hill and commands a magnificent view of the Southside Hills.

St Andrew's was built in 1894 after the original Presbyterian church on Duckworth Street was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1892.

Season: Jan 1 - Dec 31, 10am-4pm, Mon-Fri

Location: 76 Queen's Road at Long's Hill

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 6206
St. John's, NL
Canada, A1C 6J9

Telephone: 709-726-5385

Fax: 709-726-5742

Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use