Hiscock House Provincial Historic Site

Family life and values at the turn of the century. On the display in the Trinity home of Emma Hiscock now restored to the 1910 period.

Widowed with six children her man lost at sea, she furnished her home with locally crafted furniture and created a typical merchant's household.

The widow Hiscock and her children ran a forge, retail shop and Post Office. Guides in period costume are on hand to show visitors through the site.

Season: June - Oct. Call for dates 800-563-6353

Location: Church Street, Trinity

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 8700
St. John's, NL, A1B 4J6

Telephone: 709-464-2042

Fax: 709-464-2349

Off Season Telephone: 709-729-0592

Off Season Fax: 709-729-0870

Getting Here: Driving from St. John's (approximately 3 hours):
1.Trans Canada Highway (Route 1 West)
2.Just past Clarenville,, take Exit 26 to Route 230
3.North on Route 230 for approx 60 km
4.Right at Route 239
5.Left at signs to Trinity

Copyright 2010, BNE-Web-Creations
Home :: Avalon :: Eastern :: Central :: Western :: Labrador :: Getting Here :: Pictures :: Contact Us :: Site Map :: Privacy Policy :: Disclaimer :: Terms Of Use