Jerseyside is a small town located approximately 120 km from St. John's. It was incorporated in 1950, but is now part of the amalgamated town of Placentia. It is located between Dunville and Freshwater and is connected to Placentia by the Sir Ambrose Shea lift bridge.
Castle Hill National Historic Site located in Jerseyside that attracts many tourists. Castle Hill displays all of the remains of the French and English Fortifications from the 17th and 18th centuries.